Creating a new page is quite straight-forward:
- Check to see FIRST whether or not there is a similar business to the one which you wish to create content for. You can check this at Thousand Rand Challenge or by performing a search.
- Only if you are sure that no similar business exists should you proceed to the next step.
- Go to TRC templates, and then copy all the text from that page into any text editing software.
- Type in the name of the business you wish to start in the alphabetical links list on Thousand Rand Challenge
- To do this, click on the "edit" tab and then go to the correct alphabetical spot in the list of businesses and type the name of the business (without spaces this time) within double square brackets:
- [[name of business]]
- Note that the "name of business" must be the name you wish to use to describe the business you will be writing about; the name must be simple and descriptive (e.g. shoe repairs, or bread baking, or rabbit breeding, and so on).
- Now go to that page and edit it. You may find it easier to edit off-line and then paste the text back in to the page. If you are editing an existing business plan, please be careful not to accidently lose crucial information.
- Please check your document for spelling and punctuation.