Only edit an existing business plan if you have meaningful new information to add or if you are going to improve the value of the plan in some way. Keep the information fairly generic. If you wish to include information that is relevant only to a specific area, municipality or region then please indicate that this is so. Put it in a new paragraph and list the place where it is important.
- Ensure that you have prepared the changes you wish to make in advance and have thought them through carefully
- Click on the "edit" tab
- You will note that a long list of information comes up, some has strange symbols that ensure that the text is formated and cross-referenced.
- For help on editing, read Help:editing
- Mostly you won't have to worry about this. Just look for the appropriate headings and edit the page at that point for content.
- Preview any changes you are making and ensure that you write a short summary (below the editing box) for others to understand what changes you made.
- should you wish to be credited for any submissions you make then it will be essential for you to create an identity for yourself on the wiki system. There is a link at the top right-hand side of the page to do this. It is very simple and won't take very long. It is recommended if you wish to receive correspondence from this site.